Selected Items[Remove All]

Available Items[Add All]

Forms for Working on Campus

The I-9 form is required to legally begin work on campus. Once a department manager offers you a job, download and complete the I-9 and bring the form to Student Financial Services with the required original identification and employment authorization documentation (no copies/scans/pictures) listed on the last page of the form.  This form can only be completed after you have been offered a job on campus and must be completed prior to being hired. The I-9 form is available for download in both printable and fillable versions on the Student Financial Services website. You should only need to complete the I-9 form once while working at Vassar.

When your form is complete, contact your manager to let them know you can be hired in JobX. Once hired, you will receive an email notification with your position information and you can legally begin working.

After you are hired in JobX, your position information will be available in Workday on the next business day. When logging into Workday, you will need to complete your Onboarding tasks in your inbox which include your W-4 form, State Withholdings forms and your direct deposit form. We highly encourage signing up for direct deposit to ensure that paychecks are not lost and you receive your funds immediately in your bank account even when you leave for breaks. We recommend you consult your parents or tax person to complete your Federal and State withholdings forms or refer to the IRS withholding calculator. International students without a social security number will need to apply for an SSN in order to complete these forms (see International Student FAQ).